Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Monday, October 17, 2005

WSOP On PSP

Just played my fifth tournament of World Series Of Poker on the PSP.

$2,000 no-limit tournament. 1800 players.

Made the featured table with only $12,000 left in front of me. Triple-up on first hand, then win $20,000 on the next. Fifth hand I have A-10 suited and go all-in. Everyone folds but the chip leader (who has about $300K). Chip leader has J-5 suited. Big lead pre-flop for Porchop. The flop comes J... 5... 5... he flops a boat. End up catching enough to make my A-high flush, but that doesn't beat his boat.

Finished 16th and won $25,000. At least now I have enough to take three shots at the feature event!

2 comments:

Rog4Gov said...

That 25,000 is chump change. I finished 3rd in a seven card stud tournament and won 96,300. With that bankroll I moved on to the feature event. It took me three tries (at $15,000 a crack) but I won the Hollywood Invitational. Next up, Hawaiian Open.

Porqchop said...

That's it Rog! We're playing heads-up now!