Made it out in time to play a couple games with Rog, Jake and Piff on Saturday night... and I gotta say, it was a blast!Haven't played all that much Halo 2 over the past couple of months with the new house (and the fact that I was honestly a little baked on the game), but it was pure joy to be back out there bustin' Master Chief ass with the boys again.
Rog and I jockeyed for first and second place most of the night, with Jake ripping us a new one in a one-off King of the Hill game (thanks Marneus, for allowing us a little breathing room).
The game of the night had to have been the multi-round King of the Hill game in Lockout. All-in, Rog saddled up for a total of 6 minutes, I racked up a little over 5, with Jake and Piff rounding out at a couple of minutes a piece. It was hard to follow the Hill moves while busting a gut over the shrapnel and bodies flying across the screen.
Thanks for setting this up Rog. Anyone who didn't take the time to play... really missed out!



1 comment:
AWESOME time.
Post a Comment