Tuesday, March 06, 2007
White On Rice
If you're not familiar with Ray Lamontagne or Damien Rice, shame on you. Together, they represent two of the best singer/songwriters out there today (sorry Hirp, John MayHer don't cut it). I ran across this nice cover of an old Bee Gees (know-how-you-think-I'm-probably-gay) song I thought I would share for the uninitiated. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey, I like both of those guys. The irony here is they are doing a cover, and you're bragging about their song writing chops.
Don't listen to HIRP. Both of these guys run circles around Mayer.
"Singer"/songwriter Hirp. They can do either... or both... MayHer can do neither. And he's dating skank-hole Jessica Simpson.
Dont listen to Hirp? Says the girl who thought Taylor Friggin Hicks would change the face of music.
So John has bad taste in women. It happens. Your wife has questionable taste in men, that doesn't make her a bad person.
Post a Comment