I"m tired of the color purple. Not the movie, the actual color. I'd never wear anything purple. I can't think of anything purple I'd ever eat. And God forbid you I would never drive a fucking purple car. If you see me in one, shoot me, it's probably my clone.So why then, why... are we being forced to deal with more purple people this basketball season ("Purple People Eaters" to be precise)? Didn't ass-thumping the Mildcats three times give us some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card, or did we use all of those when Giddens was still here?
Niagra beat FAMU this evening in ho-hum fashion. FAMU looked every bit as apathetic as KU has in the first round of last two NCAA Tournaments. That's what was scary.
Clif Brown lit up Tha' Rattlas for 30 plus points tonight, but he's no Kevin Durant. If we have to put Rush on him, Rush'll lock him down tighter than Hirp's pussy troll at Buddie's bar on a Saturday night. Aside from Brown, it appeard FAMU's lack of energy and apathetic play are what did them in.
I have a hard time believing that two wake-up calls won't be enough to instill a sense of urgency in the Jayhawks this Friday night. But if they do end up losing to the fargin' PPEs... I'll put on the most obnoxiously purple K-State shirt I can find, rent a purple Dodge Neon from Enterprise, and deep throat an eggplant while driving down the main drag in Aggieville.
This can't happen (I hope).



2 comments:
What can't happen? KU can't lose, that's true. But I heard that you've been seen deep throating more than eggplant from here to Manhattan.
We drove to Austin and San Antonio, but I wouldn't expect you would remember that given your condition at the time...
Post a Comment