Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Saturday, March 03, 2007

No Excuses

I've been a bad blogger lately. No excuses really, just had a lot going on, and keeping the ole' blog up to date has not taken priority.

I'll do my best to get back in the swing of things in the next few weeks, but there are no guarantees. What do you want for free anyway?

Until that time, check out a cool new site I found tonight. It's called CountingDown.com, and it seems to be a good source of inside information related to upcoming movies.

I was playing around with the site earlier, and learned that a sequel to the great 28 Days Later called 28 Weeks Later is coming out in May. Who knew? And for uninitiated, this is not the Sandra Bullock alcoholic/dark comedy, it's a zombie-esque thriller from Danny Boyle, director of Trainspotting.

Check it out!

No comments: