Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Make Room For McDaddy

Turns out McDaddy did win last night's game. And he's looking like a solid qualifier for our year-end event after coming into the game tied for 15th overall. No one's season is over yet! (well... maybe Jack Chaser's is...)

McDaddy ended up playing heads-up with my buddy WormBoy for our largest top two payout of the year. I still don't have the official finishing order in hand, but it's soundling like we may have had not one, but TWO non-league players finish top four overall.

How's that for creating a slew of bubble players for the Final Table heading into OST 10?

If what I heard is true:

McDaddy - $260
WormBoy - $130
The Face - $60
Grifter - $30 (note: Flops may have finished in this position)

Updated league standings post OST 9 should be available on Thursday evening. I will update the standings in the sidebar at that time as well.

No comments: