Thursday, March 16, 2006
What Next For Marneus & Rog4Gov?
Long, drawn-out meetings on weeknights. Weekend rendezvous away. I wonder just how upset Marneus and Rog will be when they see that some other Star Wars uber geeks beat them to market with this ultimate fan film? Fear not lads. I'm sure there's still a market for your other "sword fight" film (the one that takes place in Hirp's mouth instead of the Millenium Falcon's gun deck).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awesome Jodo Chop to the throat at the 2:41 mark!!!
And don't miss the pig stick @ the 4 minute mark!
Very cool. But not realistic. Cmon, in a galaxy far far away, with such great technology, I'm sure they wouldn't be using just a basic platic lens for their eyewear. They'd have to be using some sort of polycarbonate, and that wouldn't crack from a love tap, or even a car driving over it.
Wow. Thank god I don't work in optics anymore.
You mean you felt cool? You felt smart? You felt others were impressed by your school? You felt confident the entire country wasn't laughing at you? You felt excited about March Madness? Not that I know what it's like to feel like a KU grad:)
Post a Comment