Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Ad GAP
Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich, Adaptation and a slew of brilliant videos and commercials) filmed the above GAP ad that never aired. "Why," you may ask. Take a look. I'm sure you'll understand why this could never be exposed to potentially innocent consumers at large (especially the skinny-ass, mindless drones that normally shop at The GAP).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
See the pretty colors... see the perfect curves? I'm just jealous cause I'm one big round curve. Spike Jonze is brilliant!
And Jess... where's that blog you've been promising us?
Jess, I applaud the efforts, who am I kidding? Your posts crack my shit up. But you gotta learn to be a little proactive here. In just one post to Porqchop you talked about juices flowing and said "but it will come"
To be proactive, imagine when talking to Porqchop that he isnt actually a, well older gentlemen but instead, a 14 year old boy who love comic books and porn. And will twist every innocent word you speak, into something foul. In other words, a even more immature version of me. (And I dont read comix books or watch porn)
Well I'm sure tad pole would have. But there's a good chance he was too busy playing Halo, or cracking up at the kids having gas.
Let's be clear... NRJB has the mind, and the penis of a 7-year-old-boy (assuming that he's marking me at 14, and claims to be half my age). And if the Sports Guy wrote comics about superhero porn stars, NRJB would be reading 'em.
You're right. It is about the height and weight of a 7 year old boy
Jess. You contine to provide new insight as to what's going on in our fair-hairless-boy's noggin. Keep it coming. Bringin' the A game. Interesting. May have just giving me an idea as to what to do with that oh-so-sweet picture of you kids...
First thing you need to do porqchop, is take down that shrine of me you have. He made the entire 5th floor of his mansion a shrine to me Jess, its scary. Yes, his house IS that big. And I'm totally not comfortable with the shrine. Not that he's the first to make one. But whats with the draws full of lotion and kleenex??
You're abosutely right. The shrine has run it's course (the wife's been asking me to take it down anyway). I'll take a pic and post it here, then take it down.
Make sure you clean up all the "used kleenexes" before you take the picture
But if I did that... I'd have to tear apart my Rog4Gov spankerchief.
Don't stop? Are you kidding? I post 4 times before you get 1 done. And I'm always ready to keep going.
Post a Comment