Found a link to this out on a forum I frequent, and there's currently quite the raging debate as to whether or not this really is a Paul Weddle-on-HiC-drunk-as-fuck Kelly Clarkson, or a look-a-like with some decent pipes.
Mock metal band + poser lead singer of Yellowcard + a girl who's passable as an American Idol winner = much hilarity. It's a long clip, but if you're willing to sift through the Chivas guzzling intro, "Kelly" breaks into Sweet Chile O' Mine about 5 minutes in. Based on the caboose, and the warbled vocals, I'd say this is the real deal.
Feel free to wage your vote below via the Comments button. Pretty sad when YouTube's more entertaining than Summer TV...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Without question thats her. That is hysterical
Something oddly captivating about her... is it because she epitomizes the "girl next door" (or does Ms. Cuthbert do that)?
Theres nothing odd about it. She's damn cute girl.
The wife and I agree. It's her. Not too many people can sing like that... She's gotten a lot cuter since Idol...
I agree... just hard to believe she'd be at "this" show... there's hope for the world yet!
Post a Comment