Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to Porq

Taking the day off this Friday in celebration of the last... birthday... of my 30s... sob.

Sending out an open invitation to any of ya'll that would like to check out the new poker room at The Argosy with me.

I'll be heading out there for a heaping helping of buffet and some no-fold-'em hold'em around lunch time.

Let me know if you can make it!

4 comments:

Rog4Gov said...

Happy B-Day!!! I'll be driving back to Kansas City on Friday so I won't be able to make it. Have a good time though.

Porqchop said...

Bummer... but it will be good to have you back in town!

Gregg said...

I'm going to TRY and leave work at 2:30 and join you at the table for a couple of hours. Short stacked of course.

Gregg said...

You're last birthday of your 30s, my last of my 20s is coming up. The boats are great but I think this calls for something bigger. A real trip. That could include some poker. Where could we go? Hmm..Vegas? But when?? October? Yeah, lets goto Vegas in October. Like, oh, the 12th. Cause we have to be gambling on Friday the 13th.