Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Porq’s Pet Peeve

So. I’m heading to the men’s lounge this morning to catch up on my reading and finish another leg of my mission in Field Commander for the PSP, only to encounter one of my top five pet peeves… my throne of choice is taken, and someone’s left a crime scene lab set up in the non-handicapped stall.

I’m sure you all know what I’m taking about. You're whistling your way to the bathroom, fully equipped to spend some quality time. Life is good. Quickly upon entering your surmise that you will not be alone. You’re faced with a decision as to whether or not you can share this precious time with another.

After reconciling this conundrum, you proceed to the leftover stall, open the door, only to observe… the horror.

Not only did some “thing” (note the deliberate non-use of “someone” as I’m not sure what was in there was human) leave every item that lined their filthy bowels in the stool, on the stool, up the pipe and across the rim, they left at least three reams of “sanitary” paper both in and out of the toilet.

Not to disparage my own kind, but what a philthy, phucking pig.

The stink. The site. The raw mass. Looks like its time to begin planning a new location for my afternoon siesta.

5 comments:

Gregg said...

Okay, see that's just gross. Someone needs to come up with a list of bathroom laws. Whoever or whatever left that behind, should be put to sleep.

But you lose a point for using "conundrum" that brings up unpleasant thoughts due to a former chophouse poster.

Porqchop said...

You mean "Pesst," our most unfavorite poster from Columbia. She should be dead to you...

Gregg said...

Oh that whole thing has been "aborted"

Porqchop said...

Yick.

Anonymous said...

sorry, Chop, I was in your building for a deposition that day.