Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

OST 4: Seating

Thought I'd post the seating assingments for OST 4 in advance of next week's game for those of you that like to ponder strategy in advance (I hope you're not at my table).

As I think they were accepted by the majority coming out of our last game, we'll keep with the same blind structure as we had in OST 3 for the rest of the season.

Don't forget money for the cash game!

Table 1: The Flop
1. Drifter (button)
2. JMan
3. Ron Mexico
4. Skrawg
5. David C.
6. McDaddy
7. Hirp

Table 2: The Turn
1. WhoDogg (button)
2. The 69ers
3. Marc Wi.
4. Jack Chasers
5. Marneus
6. Plains Moses
7. Flops

Table 3: The River
1. Bronco (button)
2. Dakota Skye
3. MoeCephus
4. DoubleDown
5. Porqchop
6. Holy Mohly

No comments: