Join myself and The Gov for a lil' Halo action on Sunday night if you can. (see below)
I am not saying that the holidays can drive a man crazy - but we all know that they can. Maybe you guys are spending time with the families or the in-laws and you have reached your wits end by Sunday afternoon. Or maybe you are just feeling the urge to stick a power sword in someone's back. Then join me for some post turkey day stress relieving.
Come have a Lord Animatrix drumstick. Or maybe some Porqchop stuffing. Or maybe some Marneus cranberry sauce. Whatever you like I think it will be served up in bunches!
If any of you guys are interested I am going to be playing Halo on Sunday night November 26th at 8CST. Come join me for some much needed fun. Also, have a great Thanksgiving!
TheGov
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment