Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Little Chatter?

The biggest poker game of the year, and all you Jack-Os can talk about is the shit-ass KU/K-State game? C'mon, we can do better than that.

I'm actually predicting a swift start and finish to our game on Tuesday night. I believe a few players will come in pushing hard, not in an effort to make the Final Table, but to fuck with those who think they can play tight to ensure their seat. The tight play will over-ride the push, with the exception of a couple of rough suck-outs that may push a couple of players closer to the bubble, or potentially out of the trophy game.

We'll have a typically tight two-hour span in the middle of the evening, with most players attempting to outlast the blinds and their neighbors as the clock ticks towards the $1,000 blind level.

I have no idea who wil make the Final Table, but I can almost guarantee you that we'll have a least a two player shift up and down. I sure hope I'm not one of those sorry fucks.

What are your predictions for OST 10? Use the Comments button below to share your thoughts and prognostications.

No comments: