Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Post-Halloween Treat

Received my much belated birthday present from ItchieKittie via FedEx today. And at first glance, I have to say, it appears to be worth the wait.

I haven't had a chance to synch it up with my music archives yet, but I'm looking forward to cycling some sweet tuneage through this lil' babe's svelt, 1GB frame over the coming years.

When Steve Jobs referred to the 2nd generation iPod Shuffle as "unbelievably small," he didn't quite do it justice. This fucker's microscopic. Sure, it's short a display screen, but it's "go anywhere, attach to anything" size and shape, coupled with a 12 hour battery life, make it the most suitable musical companion for any job around the house or jog around the block.

Finally, I can park my 1st generation 20GB brick in the dock for a while. Rest well my friend, you deserve a break.

No comments: