Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bad Beats OST 6: The Devil Went Down To O.P.

The Devil went down to O.P., he was looking for some blinds to steal. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind: he was willin' to make a deal. When he came across this man named Holy Mohly sawin' on a rush and playin' it real hot.

And the Devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "Boy let me tell you what: I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a streaky player too. And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you. Now you play pretty good cards, boy, but give the Devil his due: I bet a stack of black chips against your soul, 'cos I think I'm better than you."

The boy said: "My name's Mohly and it might be a sin, But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."

Mohly you rosin up your guard and play your hot hands hard. 'Cos hells broke loose in the O.P. tonight and the devil deals it hard. And if you win you get his demonic chip stack made of Bad Beats souls. But if you lose, this damned Devil gets your soul.

The Devil opened up his wrath and he said: "I'll start this show."

And fire flew from his fingertips as he pushed his big stack hither and fro. And he pulled the chips across the table and they made an evil hiss. Then a band of demons joined in Holy Mohly started to hemorrhage chips.

When the devil finished, Mohly said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son. But if you'll sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how it’s done."

Fire on the moun, run boys, run.
The Devil's in the house of Dakota’s son.
GunButt’s in the bread pin, pickin' out dough.
"MoeCephus, does your dog bite?"
"No, Skrawg, no."

The Devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid those blazing chip stacks on the ground at Mohly’s feet.

Mohly said: "Devil just come on back if you ever want to try again. I told you once, you son of a bitch, I'm the best that's ever been."

And he played fire on the mount, run boys, run.
The Devil's in the house of Dakota’s son.
GunButt’s in the bread pin pickin' out dough.
"MoeCephus, does your dog bite?"
"No, Skrawg, no."

The devil reared back his bearded head and cackled as he began to show, that as expected all night long he’d been playin’ his big cards slow.

A-K aint got nothin’ on Q-7 when the bearded demon’s luck is at full flow. Mohly done dug himself a holey when the Devil flopped 7 low. Mohly tore open a big vein and the chips began to flow. The Devil done plucked another Bad Beads OST and with a suck-out, just for show.

Winners for OST 6:

Devil Down - $180
Holy Mohly - $100
Skrawg - $40

Our next game is set for Tuesday, August 15 (location TBD). Results should be available later this week via email, I’ll update the standing on this site at that time.

3 comments:

Gregg said...

Hilarious. Congrats Bradasow.

I'm still on tilt.

Porqchop said...

Bradasow... sounds vaguely Asian...

Anonymous said...

That is funny as hell, Chop