So… my wife (ItchieKittie) has been working on landing a job opportunity for quite some time, and it looks as if it’s finally come through. If all goes as planned, she’ll be starting at TechMedia, the biggest and most forward-looking new media agency sometime in June. This is a tremendous opportunity for her, and I couldn’t be more excited. The only problem is… the job’s in San Francisco, and that means a move. So, kiddies, it’s looking like you’ll be reading about the adventures of Porqchop back in his homeland very soon. That’s right, I’m going back to Cali.
If anyone knows someone in the marketing field in the Northern California area, please shoot me an email or post below. Daddy’s going to need to earn some major scratch to raise Snauzage and Riblett in Silicone Valley.



5 comments:
April Fools!
You've got to be freaking kidding me!!!
You had me going big time with that one. I think my heart skipped a beat!!!
I'll get you for that one Porqey!
Couldn't resist!
I was all excited because I thought I would have someone to hang out with in California. Damn you Porqchop!
I was thinking I had a job as a nanny in california. I was even gonna change my name to Hirpnadez. Adios mio Porqchop!
Post a Comment