Posted above are the current Team Slayer standings for the Bad Beats clan. This is our first official posting after last week's stat reset.
I have to congratulate Dakota for jumping out of the gate and achieving a blistering high ranking of 14. Unfortunately, now that the smoke has cleared, Dakota's once again been relegated to safely nestle beneath the true Team Slayer master - Porqchop.
It's interesting to note that while it took Dakota 44 wins to achieve this ranking (with the help of his band of merry teenagers), it only took the Chop 13. Proving once again that quality is ever more important that quantity.
Marneus has slipped a bit, but once he gets more games in... watch for him to come slinking back to at least a top-three ranking.
Whodoggy's made some inroads, but he's going to need to more consistently score his level to break out of the cellar with Chappy and Rog (has Rog even played a ranked game since the reset).
Chop Out.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Team Slayer Standings: May
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I thought we were dedicating our time to Team Skirmish!
Dakota won't play objective based games (his only objective is to contro the Diaper Rifle), but I'm in for that!
I thought Descrota The Ejector was only interested in booting people off for betrayals. He can do that in Team Skirmish just as easily as he can do it in Team Slayer.
And I still owe him for that, so he'll likely have at least one more opportunity to eject me.
Post a Comment