Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Team Slayer Standings: April


Apr_Team_Stndgs, originally uploaded by porqchop.

A few new players, pretty much the same old rankings. Need to give a quick shout out to the Lord, Jake and Pif, the newest members of the Bad Beats clan.

Marneus made a nice run at Dakota this month and has moved into second position (despite Dakota's almost nightly gameplay). Rog and Chappy continue to cannibalize the rest of the Clan, with Rog playing the spoiler in most every King O' The Hill game.

I've been focusing on Team Slayer stats since that's the game we're most likely to play in as a team, but Marneus has groused about no one recognizing his dominance in Rumble Pit (does anyone really play this anymore), so I thought I'd mention it in closing.

Let's get another midwest brawl going next Thursday!

6 comments:

Rog4Gov said...

If you all would just play TEAM king of the hill with me I wouldn't have to stand back and shoot you all in the head. I mean - at least one of you wouldn't be getting shot in the head.

Porqchop said...

All right! I'll give Team King O' The Hill a whirl (if it will keep me from getting shot in the head...)

Rog4Gov said...

I think you and I can stop Marneus's string of King of the Hill vistories!!!

Anonymous said...

I notice Porqchop doesn't publish Rumble Pit rankings. That's what really separates the men from the boys. You ladies need to get your game on if you want to challenge Marneus for supremacy!

Rog4Gov said...

I am not interested in challenging anyone for supremecy. I am happy being the little sniper in the corner for this game.

Porqchop said...

Now... now Marneus.. if you'll read the end of the post you'll see that I gave you props (and pitance) for you alleged dominance on Rumble Pit. Settle down before we ask the Xbox powers that be to change your name back to Restroom.