Saturday, September 29, 2007
Yo Gabba Gabba!
This is what my kids are watching. Right now, as a matter of fact. And yes, I know it's National Recreation Day. This is what we choose to do.
Someone help me place which 80s rapper the dude in the fuzzy orange hat reminds me of. So far I've got that he's a cross between Rog from What's Happening, and the gay black nerd in Revenge of the Nerds, but there's something else I'm missing... ah yes, perhaps a dash of Hirp thrown in for good measure.
This is only the intro. I'll post more of these in the future. They're hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He reminds me a bit of Humpty Hump. And there was a guest appereance by Biz Markie.
That's it! You're brilliant. He's totally a softer (a la the Nerds comment) version of Humpty Hump. You're back on the team.
And he's wearing a hat much like LL Cool J. Remember, Ladies Love Cool J
Post a Comment