Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lil' Chop's First Comicon

The Snauzage had his first trip to a big time comic convention today, as another Planet Comicon rolled through Kansas City on a thunderous Sunday morning.

Daddy Porq stocked-up on some fresh reading material in the form of several half-priced graphic novels, but it was the lil' Snauzage that scored biggest for the day. Several show patrons stopped to take note of the fact that this was obviously his first official geek outing, but none were more prominent than Richard "Apollo" Hatch of Battlestar Galactica fame.

Hoping to make this an annual event for father and son if anyone cares to join me next year.

9 comments:

Rog4Gov said...

Awesome picture

Gregg said...

Does he know his daddy is a fucking tracer?

BABarracus said...

Dude...they're not "graphic novels". Embrace your inner nerd and call them what they are...friggin comic books.

Porqchop said...

Oh... I embrace the inner nerd... every night. And I'm an inker, not a tracer.

Huskershuf said...

Wow. The kid's only 18 sectars old and he's already met Apollo. Frak!

BABarracus said...

Easy, huskershuf...we don't want to encourage PChop...we do want the kid to get laid someday in the next 40 years...and worshipping Apollo and figuring age in "sectars" is not going to help accomplish this.

Gregg said...

Why should he get laid at a younger age than his dad?

Porqchop said...

Hirp - I was getting tail when you were still in diapers. In fact, I think you need to start calling me "daddy."

Anonymous said...

Just an observation while I try to get the fricken evite site to work...

That guy looked a lot different on "Survivor." I think he lost weight in jail.