Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

G N' R Leak... Where Have I Been?

Not sure how I've missed this making the rounds on the Internet for the past week, but the folks over at Morrocan Role were kind enough to post a few of the tracks (and a related article) for us all to enjoy (and judge).

I haven't listened to any of the tracks yet, but I'm fully expecting them to suck major ass. Guns N' Roses died the day Slash packed his guitar case and tucked in his Velvet Revolver.

Check it out for yourself via the above link.

6 comments:

Porqchop said...

Sorry. Forgot about that. I'll let you know when they post the 98 Degrees/Backdoor Boys reunion albums. My bad.

Porqchop said...

For someone who claims no ownership of those iconic artists of the 1970s... you sure were dead on target with the spelling of their names (perhaps it's because you had to double check them before entering them on the log sheet at the tatoo artists place prior to him inking your manhood). I'm actually impressed. Thos are some long names. Thought you'd be lucky to fit "Cher" on there.

Porqchop said...

And as far as the pics go... I'm just getting started. Stay tuned.

Porqchop said...

Rick - Can't think of a better spokesman for the tat"two" than you...

Porqchop said...

If memory serves, NRJB pledged the Hi-Fi house at KU, but didn't get accepted.

Gregg said...

Yeah, it was total bullshit. Have to actually be enrolled at the school to get in. What kind of crap is that?