Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Monday, August 08, 2005

Tonight... On PokerRoom.com


deathly_turn, originally uploaded by porqchop.

One-on-one.... liked the flop... hated the turn... 10 came on the river for a split pot.

5 comments:

Gregg said...

Wait. You haven't posted anything in like 6 weeks, you've been busting my CHOPS (no pun intended) and when you finally post all you have is a split pot from online poker? Are you serious? Now actually POST SOMETHING.

Rog4Gov said...

That comment reminded me of a movie quote. "I haven't seen you my whole life and now you just show up and *expect* a relationship? I hate you."

Porqchop said...

Still waiting on the "RogBlog" to show its face... Rick.... you have like... two posts... put up... or shut up!

Rog4Gov said...

A wise man once said - "Do what you do best and pay someone to do everything else." How much do I owe you for the blog Porqchop?

Porqchop said...

You're not getting out of it that easy... you've got mad blog skills... and you're hiding them. Give it up!