Status quo is now good. Complacency is salvation. Change is the Devil. The meek will not apparently inherit the Earth.
These are scary times, and I'm truly happy when the week ends and the wife and I still have jobs. We both happen to be lucky (and predominantly the exception) as we truly like our jobs. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be grinding away at a job you hate, just to keep your head above water in these times.
Hoping and praying that "this economy" (as it has been branded by the media) quickly goes the way of the buffalo, and that we can all breath a sigh of relief. I have never nor did I ever imagine seeing anything quite like our current state of affairs.
As Marneus would say, "this is bunk."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Marneus does not say bunk in this case...
Marneus says that the entire banking and mortgage industries have been criminally negligent for a very long time. He's so infuriated with this situation that he finds it difficult to even formulate an intelligible comment about it.
Post a Comment