Chophouse Banner (alt type)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Iron Fan

Another project I was skeptical of is looking up. (And before you ask, the answer is "yes", I have nothing better to do tonight than post links to movie trailers.)

Now don't get me wrong, John Favreua's a fine enough actor, and you've got to give him props for penning the masterpiece that is Swingers... but he's yet to prove his directing chops to the point that I would have entrusted him with a property as sacred as Iron Man. I mean c'mon, this is the guy that gave us Elf a couple of years back.

Things were looking up when he cast Robert Downey Jr. in the role of playboy Tony Stark, but I'm feeling even better now that I've seen that he's not going to cop-out and take the original, hulking gray suit out of the picture!

Check out this trailer for Iron Man and see for yourself.

No comments: