It's old news at this point, but I'd only heard the infamous "Alec Baldwin message to daughter" over the radio, and just found this link, so I thought I would share it. Honestly, I've had mixed feelings about this situation. Sure he said some horrible things. Sure it's shocking that he was saying these things to his 12 (or 11) year-old daughter. But who hasn't been so frustrated over a lack of communication issue that they've vented when and where they likely shouldn't have?
Alec's temper is somewhat legendary in Hollywood, but that doesn't excuse Kim Bassinger or his daughter from leaking this on the Web, or to the press. A fucked up situation to be sure, but so is having to deal with scheduled time to speak to your own daughter.
This should have been kept in the family, but who am I to comment? I'm one of the thoughtless pigs that are perpetuating and sensationalizing this story by posting a link to the original voicemail. Shame on me.



No comments:
Post a Comment