Rich, Ryan, Gavin and I took a little road trip to a no-limit hold'em tournament at Zig & Mac's out on K-7 and Shawnee Mission Parkway this evening.
Rich and Ryan were looking to blow the dust off before their respective trips to Vegas later this week, Gavin and I were in it to see what the whole "sports bar tournament" thing was all about.
I started out with pocket aces on the button out of the gate (after being warned that I would be "thrown through a window" if I were caught cheating - which of course I'm known for...), and built a nice little stack while the blinds were still relatively small.
Overall, the crew made it a couple of tables in. Ryan got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Rich was drawn out on, and Gavin & I pretty much flat blinded out at the end.
Looking forward to doing it again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment