Porqchop continues to dominate the Team Slayer category for the Bad Beats Halo 2 clan (and is the first to reach elite Level 12 status). If you happen to notice the "Wins" category, you'll see that in this game your total quantity of games/wins is not important. The quality of wins is what helps to move you up through the food chain.
Chappy 67 continues to be the anchor for this team. Even after relocating his wireless router, Chappy managed to squeak out only one first place finish for his team during this week's frag fest (though he felt compelled to taunt the rest of his team for the remainder of the night after this lofty feat).
Dakota Sky has moved up the charts quickly over the last several weeks achieving a Level 11 status. Over the last couple of days, he's plummeted due to the fact that his son Cody sprained his thumb and dad has been forced to play rather than man the microphone.
We'll be getting a big game going this Thursday night when Marneus returns from a long hiatus while in Australia.
Monday, February 21, 2005
Team Slayer Standings: February
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OK, because I'm feeling rather proud of myself, I felt the need to write in and publicly state that were I to have joined the league, I'd officially be in 5th place! And, I have BIG plans, as I've just started reading SuperSystem---you boys had better watch out!!!! :)
Post a Comment